[vc_row top=”180px” bottom=”120px” content_fadeout=”content-fadeout” bg_type=”image” parallax_style=”vcpb-default” bg_image_new=”id^5514|url^https://donuts.domains/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/eventsBanner.jpg|caption^null|alt^null|title^eventsBanner|description^null” bg_image_repeat=”no-repeat” bg_color=”#222222″ kswr_row_top_decor_enabled=”false” kswr_row_bottom_decor_enabled=”false”][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Acceptable Use” font_container=”tag:h1|text_align:left|color:%23ffffff” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_content_width=”row-inner-full” top=”0px” bottom=”0px” bg_type=”bg_color” bg_override=”ex-full” bg_color_value=”#009bbf” kswr_row_top_decor_enabled=”false” kswr_row_bottom_decor_enabled=”false” bg_color=”#009bbf”][vc_column][vc_separator color=”#009abf” width=”2200px” thickness=”10px” align=”none”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Donuts is committed to the stable and secure operation of its top-level domains (“TLDs”). Abusive use of domain names creates security and stability issues for registries, registrars and registrants – as well as for users of the Internet in general. Accordingly, Donuts requires that domain names in its TLDs adhere to this Acceptable Use and Anti-Abuse Policy (“AUP”).
Donuts will address abusive behavior in its TLDs consistent with this AUP. Donuts provides an abuse point of contact through an e-mail address posted on the Donuts website found at www.donuts.domains (currently: email@example.com). This e-mail address will allow multiple staff members to monitor and address abuse reports. Donuts also provides a web form for complaints on the Donuts website.
Donuts reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at any time and without limitation, to deny, suspend, cancel, redirect, or transfer any registration or transaction, or place any domain name(s) on registry lock, hold, or similar status as it determines necessary for any of the following reasons:
- to protect the integrity and stability of one of its registries;
- to comply with any applicable laws, government rules or requirements, requests of law enforcement, or any dispute resolution process;
- to avoid any liability, civil or criminal, on the part of Donuts, its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, contracted parties, agents, or employees;
- to comply with the terms of the applicable registration agreement and Donuts’ policies;
- where registrant fails to keep Whois information accurate or up-to-date;
- domain name use is abusive or violates this AUP, a third party’s rights or acceptable use policies, including but not limited to the infringement of any copyright or trademark;
- to correct mistakes made by a registry operator or any registrar in connection with a domain name registration; or
- as needed during resolution of a dispute.
Abusive use of a domain is described as an illegal, disruptive, malicious, or fraudulent action and includes, without limitation, the following:
- distribution of malware;
- dissemination of software designed to infiltrate or damage a computer system without the owners informed consent, including without limitation, computer viruses, worms, keyloggers, trojans, and fake antivirus products;
- phishing, or any attempt to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, and credit card details by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication;
- DNS hijacking or poisoning;
- spam, including using electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages, including but not limited to e-mail spam, instant messaging spam, mobile messaging spam, and the spamming of Internet forums;
- botnets, including malicious fast-flux hosting;
- denial-of-service attacks;
- child abuse imagery;
- promotion, encouragement, sale, or distribution of prescription medication without a valid prescription in violation of applicable law;
- illegal access of computers or networks;
- cyber-bullying, harassment, or other forms of abuse to individuals or groups;
- incitement to violence or other unlawful actions;
- failure by registrant of a two-character SLD to take steps to ensure against misrepresenting or falsely implying that it is affiliated with the corresponding government or country-code manager, if such affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement does not exist; and
- holding oneself out as a licensed medical practitioner in a .doctor domain name when such license doesn’t exist.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row top=”30px” bottom=”30px” font_weight=”bold” kswr_row_top_decor_enabled=”false” kswr_row_bottom_decor_enabled=”false”][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Back to Main Policies Page” style=”outline-custom” outline_custom_color=”#009bbf” outline_custom_hover_background=”#009bbf” outline_custom_hover_text=”#ffffff” shape=”square” i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-arrow-left” add_icon=”true” class=”“fa” link=”url:%2Fpolicies%2F|title:Policies%20Page||”][/vc_column][/vc_row]